2016 February All-State rehearsals and performances will be
February 11-13th, 2016.
Tickets for the February All-State Performance are available through Orchestra Hall.
Click here for All-State Choirs
tickets, click here for All-State Bands
*Orchestra Literature has been updated as of Jan 29, 2016*
*Women's Choir literature has been updated as of Dec 28, 2015* Please see below or download the updated Women's Choir Letter. Detailed letters and schedules will be mailed to current All-State students Monday, December 7. Letters, Schedules and Permission Slips are also available on this page. Select the appropriate ensemble below. Reserve Hilton Hotel rooms at the Clinic rate on the MMEA Hilton Hotel reservation page. Literature to be prepared for February Performances:
Women’s Choir *UPDATED 12/28/15*
- Schubert Der Gondelfahrer;
- Rudoi Dangerous Men;
- Hatfield Nukapianguaq;
- Burchard Dedication;
- Engelhardt Victimae Paschali Laudes; and
- Dawson Soon-ah Will Be Done.
- Paulus Sing Creation’s Music On;
- Quartel Snow Angel, III. God Will Give Orders, IV. Sweet Child;
- Macha Hoj, Hura Hoi;
- Walker I Will Be Earth;
- Papoulis Sililiza; and
- Calldwell and Ivory Ain’t No Grave Can Hold My Body Down.
- Bruckner Os Justi;
- Forrest The Music of Living;
- Stroope Go, Lovely Rose;
- Dello Joio Of Crows and Clusters;
- Barnum The Sounding Sea; and
- Gibbs Daniel, Servant of the Lord.
- Maslanka Mother Earth Fanfare,
- Hanson Elegy for Albinoni,
- Mackey Aurora Awakes, and
- Press Wedding Dance.
- Grainger Lincolnshire Posy I, II, VI and
- Maslanka Give Us This Day I, II.
- Brahms: Tragic Overture, and
- Khachaturian: Adagio from Spartacus and Phrygia.
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Cortege from Mlada